The 2021 Coastal Virginia Auto Show will feature celebrity appearances, displays and demonstrations, live entertainment, lots of giveaways, prizes, a children’s area and so much more. This family friendly event has something for everyone!
Information for Attendees
November 12-14, 2021
Check back soon for tickets for 2021!
Information for Participants
- Outstanding Builds
- Outstanding Motorcycles
- Judge’s Pick
- In Car Electronics
- Street Rod
- Truck Modified
- Modern Muscle/Domestic
- Asian Import
- European Import
- Street Machine
- Best of Show
General Rules and Regulations
- 5 mph in show area during load in and load out.
- No Stunting, burnouts or any other form of reckless behavior
- No speeding anywhere on the Convention area.
- No sitting on show cars unless permission is granted.
- No refunds on the day of the event. Period.
- No advertising on show vehicles unless approved by CV Auto Show committee.
- Outside show is rain or shine.
Show Cars & Vendor Rules
- Information to come.
Convention Center Rules:
- Make sure gas tanks are under ¼ Tank of gas. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Battery Cables must be disconnected.
- If you have Nitrous, it must be disconnected.
- If you need electricity, you must purchase through convention center. Click here for more info.
- All Registrants must set up by Friday, between 1pm to 8pm. Doors will close promptly.
- On Sunday, event ends at 6pm. Once spectators have exited, roll out will begin. Do not start vehicles before then.
- Your insurance will cover you and your vehicle at the event.
All show car participants and Vendors must display wristband at all times. No passing of wristbands to anyone other than those assigned. The staff, sponsors and patrons of the Coastal Virginia Auto Show, thanks you for your cooperation in making this event a memorable and fun activity for all of VA.